Yes, at GTA Real Estates, we understand, buying a property can be a big financial undertaking!
It needs a clear understanding and sometimes a very concentrated and focused thinking to find the impact on existing financial commitments.
At GTA Real Estates, we like to empower you, as a buyer, with the tools that can go a log way in ensuring that you are making an informed decision. Tools that you can use to calculate financial commitments. Whether you have questions like:
– I (or my family) am making “x-amount” of dollars a month. My existing financial commitments are “y-dollars”. How much mortgage can I afford
– How much down payment would it be if I am buying a property for “x-dollars”
– If I pay 5% or 10% or 15% or 20% down payment, what kind of CMHC fee am I looking at
– How much will the monthly mortgage be if I pay “x-dollars” or “x-percent” down payment
– How would my monthly mortgage vary, if the underlying interest rate changes
– What I am expected to pay for land transfer tax for this property
At any given point in time, while you are planning or thinking about any the financial aspects of the buying a property or during any calculation process, you need to talk to an expert, please pick up your phone and call us or reach out to us via email.